Friday, October 2, 2009

Weigh-In

So, today was my first weigh in since I started this goal, and. . . . well. . . I am not that thrilled to tell you the truth!  I only lost .5 lbs!  I have been very good about what I eat, so I am a bit frustrated.  However, I may have found the culprit. . . you see. . . I did just get a little visitor and I usually retain a ton of water around this time of the month, so I am hoping that when my visitor leaves that it will take all of the extra water with her!  Otherwise, I have no idea what I am going to do!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm totally in the same boat. I weighed in and - NOTHING. For 3 weeks, NOTHING. Finally this morning I dropped 1.5 pounds....so hopefully that's the beginning of something. Good luck with losing water with the leaving of your guest!

    ReplyDelete