Friday, October 23, 2009

Suggestions?

I am having a hard time with this whole losing weight thing right now because I don't have any idea of a fitness thing that I can do at home.  I tried to order the p90x program but everywhere that I can get access to says that they only ship to Canadian Residents of the US.  LAME!  Does anyone out there have any good ideas?  Its cold outside now and I can't run in the cold because I can't STAND the cold!  I can't go to the gym because I always have kids with me and it is just not possible.  Anyone have any tricks that are/have worked for them?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Crunch videos. My favourite is the kick boxing one. (They aren't all that taxing though but they are fun.) Another good video is the Biggest Loser Cardio one. It's KILLER but also pretty fun. It also has different levels, you do the first one for a couple of weeks and then add the next two over the next four weeks. I never made it past the first level (after three weeks) before I become pregnant and sick and by the time I went back to it, I couldn't even do the first level any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No great suggestions, but if you want to ship something to my address and have me bring it up (or send it to you), feel free. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Alex, I know he was talking about it. He may know how or where to get it.

    ReplyDelete