Friday, November 5, 2010

Legs

I think I made up for yesterday!  I was able to do the entire legs workout today, however Otto STILL hasn't installed my chin-up bar so I had to skip the back part of the workout. . . . I am not really broken up about this.  I can tell that I really pushed myself today because I am still shaking from the workout.
I have a question for those of you who are doing or have done the p90x workout. . . . are you able to do the Ab Ripper workout right after your big workout for the day?  I have been trying to do the ab ripper right after my workouts, but I end up breaking down halfway through it because I am just too tired and my muscles are too sore. . . . and I even modify the ab ripper workout so that it isn't quite as hard because it turns out that my ab muscles are still not healed from my c-sections so I can't do everything the way that Tony does it.
I need your wisdom ladies!

1 comment:

  1. oh ab ripper X...I hate it, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tough to get all the way through it. I suggest you just go to the limit until you feel like falling over or puking...then each day it'll feel a little bit better and I promise by phase 2 you will be so much better at it. It definitely kicks your trash though hey? Keep up the great work! Get Otto in gear with that bar though, you're missin out on some good exercises!

    ReplyDelete